- Brand Name:konmison
- Item Type:Massage & Relaxation
- Model Number:SC017
- Material:Composite Material
- Item Name:Ultrasound Cavitation Slimming Machine
- Type:Personal Care Tools Lipo massage
- Working Frequency:1mhz Ultrasound
- Technology:EMS Infrared, Ultrasound, Cavitation Sonic
- Ultrasonic Frequency:1mhz Ultrasound
- Function 1:Slimming& firming& lifting& anti-cellulite
- Function 2:Slimming Lose Weight Burn Fat Breast lift
- Skin masaje:Electric muscle stimulator Medical equipment
- Tens Electrode Pads:maquina de cavitacion y radio frecuencia
♦ Effective ultrasonic facial and body beautifying beauty massager.
♦ EMS skin and body slimming and tonning machine. Skin rejuvenation infrared heat therapy device.
♦ Quickly and effectively reduce and give relief from severe chronic back pains, other sort of body aches.
♦ Regulate internal secretion and accelerate consuming of fat, realize the dreamsn of body slimming.
♦ Mini and stylish appearance, convenient to carry, easy to use.
♦ For both facial & body use.
♦ Fat burner and anti cellulite.
♦ Enhance skin texture, anti-wrinkle, helps fight fatty areas, tightens.
1. Far infrared has following functions:
The carbon fiber bundle surrounding the probe can generate far infrared ray with the wavelength ranging 8 -12μm.
It can penetrate into deep skin, boost vigor of skin, activate cells and accelerate metabolism.
2. Ultrasonic have three main functions:
It can change the capacity and movement of every cell with precise massage function which is named as cells massage.
It can stimulate and adjust the cytomembrane, increase the permeability of epidermis, its thermal, physical and chemical effects can rise the temperature in deep skin by 0.5-1°C, promote skin to absorb essences, accelerate metabolism and reinforce the regenerative course of tissue.
Ultrasonic can also decompose waste surrounding fat, consume energy, repair lymph and capillary vessels with weight losing and figure sculpting functions.
3. Micro current:
Massage with micro current, stimulate the muscles with passive movement under current. Muscular movement consumes fat, sugar and carbohydrate of surrounding tissue.
Under normal movement, muscle may consume 60-70 joule energy per second, but under high frequency movement, muscle can consume 3000-4000 joule energy per second.